You have the camera, now what? Does your camera confuse you? Are your photos too dark, too bright, or blurry?
This 3 hour class is geared toward parents who want to understand how to use their DSLR camera and improve the photographs they take of their children. Tips will focus on how to capture the every days lives of your kids while using your camera in manual mode.
WHEN: Saturday, February 28, 2015 9:30am-12:30pm
WHERE: 173 Belmont St, Belmont, MA
* A online workbook so you can continue practicing the foundation learned in this class
* Photography exercises to help you continue to improve.
* A private Facebook group to stay connected. I’ll follow up with you one week later to answer any lingering questions from the class.
* a DSLR camera.
* Please read your manual before class and bring it with you.
* Bring a pen and something to take note on.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
The class is $125. To signup for the class, go to http://bafphotography.bigcartel.com/. Your payment is non-refundable if you cannot make it but you can sell your seat to another participant.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
* Learn how to get your camera off “auto mode” and into “manual mode.”
* Learn how to utilize natural light.
* Tips on capturing everyday photographs of your children.
* Understanding basic composition.
HOW DO I SIGN UP?
* To signup for the class, go to http://bafphotography.bigcartel.com/. Your payment is non-refundable if you cannot make it but you can sell your seat to another participant. You will receive a questionnaire via email after signing up.
fine print: This workshop is focused towards parents who want to learn their DSLR cameras better. This is not a class on how to edit your photos, advanced photography techniques or how to start your own photography business. All attendees will be required to fill out a non-compete form.